ARO Pre-Course Workshop
Due to high demand AMS has designed this hands-on, practical 1-day workshop to provide potential Aerodrome Reporting Officer students with ‘a day in the life’ of an ARO at a live aerodrome.
During this workshop participants will be mentored by one of our trainers/subject matter experts, who will support them through a series of interactive learning activities that are informative and relevant to the aviation industry.
Some of the subjects covered during the workshop include:
- Important safety concepts at an aerodrome
- Introduction to common aerodrome systems and documentation
- Introduction to serviceability inspections and hazard reporting
- Driving airside
- Introduction to lighting and lighting systems
- Introduction to radio operations
- Introduction to NOTAMs
- Introduction to Works and Method of Work Plans
- Introduction to security management
$475 (plus GST) per person. Please email [email protected] if you require a formalised quote.
Please note: a 2% credit card fee applies for any CC payments.
Register by clicking your preferred date. Joining instructions will be sent to you once we have processed your registration.
20th October 2020 | WA
8th December 2020 | WA
22nd January 2021 | WA