Halls Creek Airport
Halls Creek Airport is managed by Aerodrome Management Services Pty Ltd (AMS) on behalf of the Shire of Halls Creek since April 2010.
The Airport Operations duties required by AMS of the Aerodrome Manager include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the Safety of Airport Operations & Aircraft Operations
- Quality Assurance checks on the fuel facility
- Daily Serviceability Inspections on Runway and facilities
- Electrical Checks
- Manage Safety Management System (SMS) / Aerodrome Emergency Plan and the Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP)
- Receive fuel deliveries, perform release procedures
- Oversee aerodrome maintenance
Aircrafts movements are primarily GA with sightseeing flights and commutes to remote communities dominant. There is an regular public transport flight service from Broome and a twice weekly mail service to a number of the outlying remote Aboriginal communities.