Management & Consultancy
Aerodrome & Airport Management Services
AMS provides a full service in aerodrome and airport management requirements. Our Key Performance Indicators include successful audits from CASA and other auditing bodies.
Aerodrome Management Services employs industry experts with extensive aviation experience who are able to cater to the needs of our clients and the air operators utilising the aerodrome. We also provide Perth head office support to all of our airport managers.
AMS can manage your aerodrome
As our name suggests, Aerodrome Management is a major component of our business. Our experienced aerodrome managers can look after the day-to-day operations of your facility, whether its a remote runway or major regional aerodrome.
We currently have AMS Aerodrome Managers working at the following airports:
- Barrow Island Aerodrome – Pilbara, Western Australia
- Boolgeeda Aerodrome – Pilbara, Western Australia
- Chinchilla Aerodrome – Darling Downs Region, Queensland
- Coen Aerodrome – North Queensland
- Groote Eylandt Aerodrome – Northern Territory
- Halls Creek Aerodrome – Kimberley, Western Australia
- Miles – Western Downs Region, Queensland
- Paraburdoo Aerodrome – Pilbara, Western Australia
- Weipa Aerodrome – North Queensland
- West Angelas Aerodrome – Pilbara, Western Australia
Aerodrome Management Services provides consultancy services to aerodromes and airports throughout Australia. We currently assist over 100 airports nationwide.
Our experienced team provides assistance with maintaining CASA and other regulatory compliance, including reviewing and updating manuals such as the Aerodrome Manual, Aerodrome Emergency Plan, Drug and Alcohol Management Plan, and the Transport and Security Plan.
Our technical experts also provide assistance to clients whose core business is not usually managing an aerodrome. We are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to provide assistance to aerodromes who need the help immediately.